Inner Engineering Total
by Isha Foundation
in San Diego
Inner Engineering Total
What is Inner Engineering ?
Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation. It is a combination of methods and technologies derived from the ancient science of yoga. It is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing - from body, mind and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us.
Over two million people have completed the Inner Engineering program worldwide and have reported remarkable results. The program includes engaging discourses exploring the nature of the mind and practical wisdom to manage life situations, along with guided meditations, group discussions, simple yoga postures, and a powerful and purifying energy technique designed to bring one's entire system into alignment and harmony.
What does the program offer?
- Enlightening interactive sessions
- Guided Meditations
- Asanas, simple yoga postures
- Shambhavi Mahamudra, a powerful , 21-minute energy technique that brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony
- Improved mental clarity, sleep quality, and increased energy levels
- Ability to handle stressful situations effortlessly
- Deepening of interpersonal relationships, thus cultivating a greater sense of connectivity at home, work and in the community
- Helps to purify the five elements (earth, water, fire, air, space) in the body leading to pleasantness in the body, mind and emotion, relief from chronic ailments
- Access to the intelligence and competence within, which is the very source of creation. Greater peace and joy in everyday life
Who Should Attend?
- The program is for anyone age 15+, with no requirements of previous experience or physical agility. This is not about becoming strong or learning to stand on your head, but it is a technology for looking at the fundamentals of your life and nurturing your complete well being. The technology of Inner Engineering is like driving a car - no matter what your background, beliefs, religion, or culture, if you learn to drive the car properly, it will take you places!
The program will start at 6:30pm on Thursday and finish at 7pm on Sunday. Program timings are as follows for each day:
Thursday: 6:30pm - 9:45pm
Friday: 6:30pm - 9:45pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 7:30am - 7:00pm
What To bring: Please bring Your Yoga Mats